|So you just bought this awesome 4G Android and you love everything about it, but where you live is in 4G coverage yet. This is a problem because your new device is constantly trying to find 4G signal while it is using 3G. This eats up battery life. We can fix this though so you don’t have this problem anymore.
- Go to Menu> Settings> Wireless & networks> Mobile networks> Network Mode*
- Select “CDMA”. “CDMA” will be 3G. “LTE/CDMA” is 4G.
- Grab a snack and enjoy your longer lasting battery.
- *Note that some device makers put this option in another area, but it can usually be found in Mobile networks. Here is an example of another location: Menu> Settings> Mobile networks> Network Mode. Look around in Settings. You will spot it.
- Go to Google Play(Android Market) on your device
- Search “4G Toggle”
- Select the app compatible with your device. Watch out, some are paid apps.
- Put the app on your homescreen. Open it up and shut 4G off.
Some phones have built-in toggles for this already making this process extremely easy.
Next2New Wireless © All Right Reserved | Design by Breezy Built