|Redirect to “The Double Tap”.
Does your iPhone battery seem to drain within an hour of removing it from the charger? Does your iPhone ever seem slow? Most of the time this is due to an over abundance of open apps. No worries though. Closing an app is a breeze.
- Tap the home button twice
- A row app icons will appear at the bottom of the screen. These are the apps that are currently running. Slide your finger left or right to move forward or backward through the list of open apps.
- Press and hold one of the app icon’s until they all start vibrating. A small red circle with a negative(minus) symbol inside will appear at the top left of the icon.
- Tap on the red circle and the app icon will disappear. The app is now no longer running in the background.
- Continue closing apps until just what you need is open.
- To quit shutting down apps, tap the home button.
- Tap the home button again to return to your home screen.
- This process can be done from the home screen or while using an app.
This should make any programs you are currently using run faster as well as extend the running life of your battery.
Next2New Wireless © All Right Reserved | Design by Breezy Built